Each dog is checked into his comfortable room at the beginning of his stay. Families with multiple dogs are booked into larger rooms to ensure comfort. Social or nonsocial, each dog receives 4-6 outings per day, either in our private yard or daycare yard. Social dogs are divided into playgroups based on your dogs temperament to ensure a comfortable stress free experience*.
- Climate controlled comfortable rooms in varying sizes
- Personal water buckets and feeding bowls washed after every meal
- Private bedding and pillows
- Two meals per day (K9s Only recommends that you provide us with the food your dog eats at home, to prevent an upset stomach. If food is not provided, K9s Only serves Wellness brand dog food at no additional charge)
- Supplements, medications, and treats provided are given at no additional charge
- Four to Six potty-breaks per day
- Lots of hugs & kisses
*Daycare evaluations to determine your dogs temperament and sociability is required for new guests wishing to participate in playgroups.
It is important to K9s Only that your dogs stay is an enjoyable one. Dogs needing additional exercise other than 4-6 outings per day are encouraged to add play passes or swimming to their dogs stay. Dogs that exhibit anxiety or stress are recommended to add a massage or personal snuggle time to their visit. Treats, frozen peanut butter filled marrowbones, and toys are provided at no additional charge.