K9s Only offers a limited number of Luxury Suites. Luxury Suites are separated from the main rooms, offering a more personal, home-like environment with additional amenities.
- Climate-controlled comfortable rooms in varying sizes
- Personal water buckets and feeding bowls washed after every meal
- Private bedding and pillows
- Two meals per day (K9s Only recommends that you provide us with the food your dog eats at home to prevent an upset stomach. If food is not provided, K9s Only serves Wellness brand dog food at no additional charge.)
- Supplements, medications, and treats provided are given at no additional charge
- Four to six potty breaks per day
- Lots of love and kisses!
ADDITIONAL LUXURY FEATURES
- Raised Beds
- Flat Screen TVs
- Personalized Toy Box
- Area Rugs For Comfort
*Daycare evaluations to determine your dog’s temperament and sociability is required for new guests wishing to participate in playgroups.
It is important to K9s Only that your dog’s stay is an enjoyable and memorable one. Dogs needing additional activities and exercise, additional to the 4-6 outings per day, are encouraged to add play passes, personal playtime, city walks, or swimming passes to their dog’s stay. Dogs that exhibit anxiety or stress are recommended to add a massage or personal snuggle time to their visit. Treats, frozen peanut butter-filled marrowbones, and toys are provided at no additional charge.